Network Operations Center (NOC)
Colorado Central Telecom’s Network Operation Center operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year and is backed up with emergency power and redundancy. The Colorado Central Telecom NOC is supported by a principal engineering team for backup support and ongoing analysis of network performance as well as chronic problem investigation. Our team members work with a wide range of high-end network management systems, tools, and a knowledge base-driven correlation engine to provide effective network operation services to our customers, in accordance with the best methods and practices found in the industry.
• Continuous Monitoring• Custom Alerts• Diagnostics• Troubleshooting• Maintenance Coordination
• Recurring Problem Management and Resolution Coordination• Network Capacity and Performance Assessments
Trending & Analysis
• Network Statistics / Reports / Trending• Value Scoring• Predictive Analytics• Recurring Problem Analysis• Major Failure Analysis & Post-Mortem• Network Capacity Planning• Machine Learning / Correlations• Cloud Readiness Analysis
The Data Management function is to ensure that service capabilities of the NOC are applied effectively and consistently to the customer specific service requirements. A range of platforms from various equipment manufacturers are supported by the NOC, including Cisco, Ciena, Telco Systems, MikroTik and many others. Additional products are added based on specific customer requirements.
• Network Monitoring Map Creation• Device Configuration Backup / Storage / Retention• Detailed As-Built Network Drawings• Customer Network Reference Guide• Mobile Application Access
Provisioning encompasses efficiently managing the installation and disconnections related to network operations. This is also a component of Carrier Management.
• Network Move / Add / Change• Hardware / Firmware Upgrade Management• Device Standardization and Configuration
• Service Level Agreement (SLA) Upload / Management• SLA Violation Alerting• Vendor Bill Review & Recovery• SLA Credit Management• Vendor Performance Analysis• Network Suitability Analysis