Network Operations Center (NOC)
Affiniti’s Network Operation Center is based in Austin, TX with additional resources in Lebanon, PA. Our facility is serviced via diverse carrier support, with emergency power and redundancy. The facilities can be operated remotely, with the technical staff using secure access, in the event a situation prevents staff from working at their physical duty stations. Together, our team delivers services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year. The Affiniti staff is highly-skilled in areas of networking, network testing, carrier relations and related break-fix activities associated with mission critical network operations. They are supported by a principal engineering team for backup support and ongoing analysis of network performance as well as chronic problem investigation. Our team members work with a wide range of high-end network management systems, tools, and a knowledge base-driven correlation engine to provide effective network operation services to our customers, in accordance with the best methods and practices found in the industry.
Monitoring & Intervention
• Continuous Monitoring• Custom Alerts• Diagnostics• Troubleshooting• Maintenance Coordination
• Recurring Problem Management and Resolution Coordination• Network Capacity and Performance Assessments• Advanced Troubleshooting and Diagnostics• Application Performance Monitoring
Trending & Analysis
• Network Statistics / Reports / Trending• Value Scoring• Predictive Analytics• Recurring Problem Analysis• Major Failure Analysis & Post-Mortem• Network Capacity Planning• Machine Learning / Correlations• Cloud Readiness Analysis
The Data Management function is to ensure that service capabilities of the NOC are applied effectively and consistently to the customer specific service requirements. Affiniti’s Managed Network Operations services deliver high quality network management in support of all levels of the OSI model. A range of platforms from various equipment manufacturers are supported by the NOC, including Cisco, Ciena, Nokia, and many others. Additional products are added based on specific customer requirements. Experienced professionals are trained and certified on a wide array of solutions. No matter how your network is architected, our NOC support will maximize its availability and performance.
• Network Monitoring Map Creation• Device Configuration Backup / Storage / Retention• Detailed As-Built Network Drawings• Customer Network Reference Guide• Mobile Application Access
Provisioning encompasses efficiently managing the installation and disconnections related to networks operations. This is also a component Carrier Management.
• Network Move / Add / Change• Hardware / Firmware Upgrade Management• Device Standardization and Configuration
• Vendor Management• Analytics Driven Needs Assessment• Requirements Engineering• Technical Specification Documentation & Management• RFI / RFP Issuance / Collection / Scoring• Vendor Negotiation• Vendor Contracting• Comprehensive Network Requirements Fulfillment
• Service Level Agreement (SLA) Upload / Management• SLA Violation Alerting• Vendor Bill Review & Recovery• SLA Credit Management• Vendor Performance Analysis• Network Suitability Analysis